top of page
logo 1t2a.png


"Classic" Formula : Accommodation with rent  (max. 450 €)
Without further commitment on your part.

In this arrangement the householder is often a person who is still relatively young and independent. Your accommodation is free of any further commitment, however, an underlying basis of the agreement resides in a relationship of courtesy and respectful company with an aim to prevent loneliness on either part.


The rent will not exceed € 450 (utility costs included), giving the householder some additional monthly income. 
A deposit of up to € 450 may be requested by the householder.


For your registration, please send us your registration form online. During the interview we ask you to kindly bring your identity card and the sum of 20 euros. This participation represents the actual cost for each application file processing (office expenses, internet, photocopies ..). The non-profit association puts everything in place to answer each request but can not guarantee a housing, the offer being independent of the association.

Your annual subscription to the association amounts to 1 month of occupancy allowance, renewable every year in September.

  • The householder and student will meet in order to decide if they want to proceed with the arrangement

  • The accommodation agreement will be signed by both the student and householder.

  • The student will not sub-let or have visitors to the accommodation, day or night, without the agreement of the householder.

  • No student will be asked to provide personal care to a householder (e.g. assistance with washing, dressing, giving drugs etc); they are not a substitute for home-carers or for professional medical or nursing assistance. For those who wish it, it is possible to subscribe an insurance with 1Toit 2Ages. The price is 100 euros / year.

  • The contracts are effective during the normal university academic year - from September to the end of June. 

  • The student will keep the space they occupy clean and tidy.

  • In order to move-in, the student must take insurance for civil-familial and fire or water damage.

  • The householder will maintain appropriate occupiers liability and property insurance and will declare to their insurer the presence of a student at their house.  If they are renting the property they will ask for permission from the house owner as necessary.



We are an intermediary between the two parties. We can intervene if there is a problem.

To know:

  • The student must not provide personal care (grooming, dressing, medication). It does not replace home care or medical assistance services.

  • Contracts are signed from September to the end of June. If the student wishes to extend the contract during the summer holidays, he/she will only have to inform the association.

  • The student is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the occupied property.

  • To enter the premises, the student must subscribe to the company of his choice a family civil liability insurance (RC familiale) and a fire and water damage insurance (Habitation).

  • For ease of use and for those who wish to, it is possible to take out home insurance with 1Toit2Ages. This amounts to 100€/year.

logo maison.png

Insurance: The association proposes you to subscribe to an insurance "Serene Mind" at the annual price of 100 euros (8,30 € / month). This annual insurance includes liability insurance and rental insurance. It covers the contents of the student for an amount of 5000 euros. To subscribe, please click on the link:

bottom of page